About The Role
Our Warehouse Operatives play a vital part in the operation and the customer journey by rolling up our sleeves up to get things done. You’ll load all different types of appliances from the warehouse floor into trailers and delivery vans ready for next day delivery.
We offer excellent internal development opportunities, and we provide full training on site.
- Salary: £10.65 per hour / £20,673.74 per annum
- Hours: 5 on 3 off then 5 on 2 off shift pattern, to give a great work life balance, working 22.30pm-07.00am (37.33 hours per week)
- Job Type: Full time and permanent contract
- Location: Unit 3, Total Park, Pontefract Lane, Leeds, LS9 0NP
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Loading all different types of appliances from the warehouse floor into trailers or delivery vans
- Manual handling of all large appliances
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- Report any accidents, product issues or damages
- Strong teamwork
- General Warehouse responsibilities as required
A Few Things About You
While working it is important that we all work together to stay motivated throughout the shift, therefore you must be able to work independently and work well within a team.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential (full training is provided onsite along with ongoing support from the team)
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.