About The Role
AO - The Ultimate Destination for Your Career!
Envision a life where work and personal commitments effortlessly intertwine, thanks to an enticing shift pattern. Our Senior Operative have precisely that! Working hand in hand with our Night shift Supervisor, you will roll up your sleeves and actively contribute to ensuring the seamless operation of our night shift.
At AO, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset, that’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you achieve your career!
Some of our top perks:
- Health cover that enables you to receive medical attention and improve your well-being. Access a GP or counsellor whenever you need, and easily reimburse expenses for treatments like physiotherapy, checkups, and dental work with just a click.
- Enjoy exclusive staff discounts and unlock savings on a wide range of discount perks.
- Embrace the chance to reap exceptional rewards with our specially crafted long-term bonus plan, exclusively designed for you, our valued AOer.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Hours: 40.25
- Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (rotational shift pattern
- Start/Finish time: (8.30 pm - 8.30 am)
- Assist with the night's loading operation.
- Support the Night Shift Supervisor in ensuring the night's operation stays legal and compliant.
- Daily reporting including HHT Logs and transport logs.
- Step up to cover Night shift Supervisor when required.
A Few Things About You
- Be able to work off your initiative
- Confident communicator (written & verbal)
- Be able to work under pressure and still deliver objectives
- Be bold and not afraid to question the status quo
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
- A 4 on 4 off shift pattern and 24 days holiday, you will work less than half a year.
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Make a difference day (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Gain exclusive ticket access to AO Arena, Sales Sharks, and Manchester Thunder.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.