A Bit About Us
Earn what you deserve….Earn what you deserve…. Our basic is £22k. The OTE is £40k which 85% of the Sales Executive currently earn. The commission is uncapped and top performers earn over £50k. You don't have to wait to start earning commission either! You can earn from day one on the phones within the glide path!
Grab opportunity….When you are part of our team, there are many opportunities to progress and make your mark, 81% of our sales managers can prove that stat as they’ve been promoted internally.
Strive for more…..AO Manchester has a training centre endorsed by the Institute of Sales Management. This means we offer industry recognised sales training and qualifications to all of our executives.
AO has been voted as the best sales employer in the UK after winning 2 prestigious awards at this year’s Institute of Sales Management BESMA awards - ‘Best Sales Employer & ‘Best Sales Team’ ahead of some of the best companies in the UK. This is excellent for you as it means you will be joining a business that is truly recognised as the fantastic sales employer that we are working in an engaging environment with massive opportunities to grow and progress your career as well as the chance to earn over £50k!
We don’t do ordinary, so as you would expect, neither is our offices or perks, this includes;
Regular nights out to celebrate and reward success, exclusive incentives and an atmosphere where the fun is dialled up!
We deliberately surround ourselves with those on the same mission - Everything is a team effort!
More About the Role
AO has always had very big ideas. Even as the underdog in the early 2000’s our competitors could see how different we were. We wanted to disrupt the online retail market and redefine the customer journey. Starting as an appliance retailer we now offers TV’s, Small domestic appliances, Laptops and more.
Our customers are our biggest advocates, and we are proud to say we make millions of them happy. Our Trust Pilot score is 9.5 / 10 but we’re still determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe.
For that, you need to be driven. You need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. You need to care about people and each other, and you should always have a little fun as you do it.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- We care about the purchases our customer’s make and want to protect their interests. This means calling them after their online order and offering them our value added service.
* Our customers are people and we want you to build a lasting impression on them that is positive - Truly understanding their needs and building relationships is a crucial part of the role
* The customer always comes first - Our approach is consultative and not pushy. Our sales executives are able to sell to customers using proven techniques and belief in the product.
* Everything is a team effort - You will be part of a wider team in Manchester and this means getting involved, caring about your team mates and working together closely.
A Few Things About You
- Working in a high activity, outbound sales role is nothing new for you - It’s something you have done recently and know you are good at it.
* You hone your skills and clearly understand the full sales cycle and can explain your approach and techniques with confidence.
* You prefer to work in a sales role where integrity and a consultative approach are encouraged
* You know exactly what you want to earn and why
* You learn from your failures and turn them in to success. You stay positive in the face of adversity
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. We’ve got everything you could need in one place, so it’s really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.