About The Role
AO - The Ultimate Destination for Your Career!
Imagine a world where your work and personal life seamlessly blend together. That's exactly what our Installations Coordinators experience every day! As an Installations Coordinator, you'll need to be incredibly organised and thrive under tight deadlines. Our team of Coordinators provides essential support to our Engineers and Installers, ensuring they have all the necessary tools and equipment to complete their daily tasks. You'll be an integral part of a well-coordinated team, collaborating with other key stakeholders to contribute to our ongoing success. Join us at AO and take your career to new heights!At AO, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset, that’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you achieve your career!
Some of our top perks:
- *Health cover that enables you to receive medical attention and improve your well-being. Access a GP or counsellor whenever you need, and easily reimburse expenses for treatments like physiotherapy, checkups, and dental work with just a click.
- *Enjoy exclusive staff discounts and unlock savings on a wide range of discount perks.
- *Embrace the chance to reap exceptional rewards with our specially crafted long-term bonus plan, exclusively designed for you, our valued AOer.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Oversee the Engineer going on shift each morning
- Running and managing engineer and apprentice rotas
- Being a central contact for southern engineers regarding uniforms, holidays and roster issues
- Engineer and apprentice timesheet processing
- Monitoring HHT issues throughout the day
- Ordering of spare parts and tools
- Toolbox audits
- Work with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
- Communicate key information to parts of the operational team
- Supporting the administration team with uniform ordering and distribution
- Ensuring spare parts have arrived and are distributed in the correct manner
- Ensure any briefings go out to the engineers including technical updates and engagement
- Co-ordinate any engagement activities and events for the installation team
- Working with the regional technical trainers to ensure that all portfolios and evaluation reviews are on track
- Be able to thrive in administration roles with some experience (desirable)
- Stock-taking knowledge is desirable
A Few Things About You
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent time management skills
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication
- Ability to execute manual handling in a safe manner
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, peers and external third parties.
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 33 days holiday
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.