About The Role
As HR Coordinator, You will be joining a team of 4 diverse and fun team mates who are not just invested in your work life, but also your personal life, whether that’s jumping out of a plane for charity or simply going for a pint in their local pub after work.
You will be based out of our Crewe office where you will work in a team, but also on solo projects that will enable you to collaborate with our diverse network of talented AOers across the full business which expands across the UK.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You will be working in our Logistics HR Admin team, who look after the AO’er Life cycle.
• You will proactively deliver a people administration service across our logistics locations.
• You'll also be a key point of contact for all people queries, managing the people inbox to meet SLA’s.
• Ensure that all employee details are recorded accurately across starters, leavers and as AOer’s move within our people systems.
A Few Things About You
• Experience working in an HR / People Services environment.
• Can build great relationships with colleagues and key contacts across AO
• Use of business software including Word (including mail merges, document control, and tracking changes, Excel (including formulas and logic), and ideally, a people system or similar enterprise system
• Understanding of the provisions of the GDPR and their applicability to the People Administrator role
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Matched pension - contribute 5% of your annual salary and we'll do the same
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Help @ Hand scheme - virtual GP, mental health support, physiotherapy etc
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.