About The Role
AO - The Ultimate Destination for Your Career!
Imagine achieving the perfect balance between work and personal life with a shift pattern that entices you. Join our team and enjoy the freedom of maintaining your own gas safe card, while also receiving a reliable income as a Gas Engineer with us.
We'll set you up for success with a complete toolkit worth up to £3k, so you can tackle any task with confidence. No need to worry about buying expensive gear - we've got you covered.
Some of our top perks:
- Health cover that enables you to receive medical attention and improve your well-being. Access a GP or counsellor whenever you need, and easily reimburse expenses for treatments like physiotherapy, checkups, and dental work with just a click.
- Enjoy exclusive staff discounts and unlock savings on a wide range of discount perks.
- Embrace the chance to reap exceptional rewards with our specially crafted long-term bonus plan, exclusively designed for you, our valued AOer.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Start/Finish time: 6:00 am - 18:00 pm
As a gas engineer at AO, you'll team up with one of our drivers to visit customers' homes and install gas appliances and electrical products. Our top priority is to simplify our customers' lives, which is why you'll oversee setting everything up securely and effectively.
You won't have to worry about fixing anything - your job is to deliver exceptional customer service, install the product and demonstrate how to use the new appliances. At AO, you'll have the chance to positively impact people's lives while collaborating with a helpful and welcoming crew.
A Few Things About You
- Full UK/EU driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- CCN1 & CKR1
- To be over the age of 21 for insurance purposes
- At least 1 year of experience within gas installations
- Some experience of installation of electrical appliances would be ideal but we'll train you to be electrically competent.
As a Gas engineer, you will gain:
- A 4 on 4 off shift pattern and 24 days holiday, you will work less than half a year.
- On-call support from our technical team and Installation Managers
- Fantastic training facilities with ongoing learning opportunities
- Competitive pension Scheme
- Gain exclusive ticket access to AO Arena, Sales Sharks, and Manchester Thunder.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.