About The Role
Our FLT Drivers play a vital part in the operation and the customer journey by rolling up our sleeves up to get things done.
* Salary £9.80 per hour
* 40.25 hour per week (Full time) Permanent contract
* Shift Pattern - 4 on 4 off
* Shift times- 06.00-18.00
* Great internal development pathways
* Location: Crewe
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Dealing with stock rotation
* Manual handling of all large appliances
* Strong Teamwork
* Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
* Use of warehouse equipment such as FLT truck and the option to be trained in BULK trucks & VNA
* General Warehouse responsibilities as required
A Few Things About You
Working night shifts it is important that we all work together to stay motivated throughout the shift, be able to work independently and in a team. Take on tasks and complete to a high standard.
FLT Licence required and at least 1+ years’ experience desirable
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
• AO discount
• Attendance bonus
• Share save scheme- If you fancy an easy way to save money, our Share-save Scheme might be just the thing
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.