About The Role
Our driver Quality Coordinators are always striving to find better ways to support and improve the standards of our self-employed fleet, to help us provide a first-class service to our customers each and every time.
At AO, you will play a crucial role in welcoming in new drivers, boosting the morale of our existing crews and promoting positive teamwork, all with an incredible support system to set you up for success. We are a high-performing team and look forward to welcoming someone open-minded and ready to learn and develop along the way.
This role would be ideal for a knowledgeable Transport Clerk who is looking to elevate their career to new heights and take on a new challenge.
· Salary: £27,000-£28,500 per annum
· Hours: 4O hours per week.
· Job Type: Full-time and permanent contract
· Location: Unit 1, Middleton Avenue, Strutherhill Industrial Estate, Larkhall, ML9 2UN
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Deliver training to new and current Self-employed Delivery Drivers.
* Conduct recruitment sessions/presentations to potential Self-employed contractors
* Improve grading performance & monitor fair allocation of work.
* Drive a reduction in customer complaints for your drivers and deal.
* Maintain training records.
* Assisting with the internal auditing processes
* Ensure your driver's SSW knowledge is current & covers internal standards.
* Work closely with drivers and be the "go-to" person for payment queries, grading queries, routing issues, damage claims etc.
* Support with damage to property, vehicle damage and product damage - ad hoc damage training/retraining
A Few Things About You
- Have a passion for delivering the service we promise our customers.
* Able to lead, inspire and motivate others.
* Confident in a fair and consistent approach to people management
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- PC literate including warehouse software and Microsoft Packages
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
- 33 days holiday
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme