About The Role
To work as part of a fast paced delivery team responsible for delivering marketing activity and campaigns in line with the Retail Campaign Calendar.
- For delivering all AO marketing campaigns:
- Prepare and run weekly meetings to review new activity and status of in flight activity
- Completing weekly reporting to show progress, risks and issues
- Maintain the delivery tracking and planning calendar documentation to ensure accurate, up to date and audited
- Maintain delivery documentation including change request logs, and ways of working guides
- Work with creative production teams to support delivery capacity & resource planning
- Host retrospecive reviews of activity to identify lessons learned to prioritise and action
- Support the Activity Delivery Manager to identify ways to develop the existing process and work through quick win process changes
- To be able to manage their own workload in line with changing business priorities
A Few Things About You
- Proven ability to manage workload and time and to deliver required outputs to challenging timelines
- Great organisation skills and methodical approach
- Ability to lead meetings and document outputs / actions
- Previous experience of working in a delivery environment, a marketing background is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent problem solving skills Analytical thinking and ability to interpret data
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.