About The Role
We are looking for a Dynamics Functional Consultant. Taking a people, process, and technology-based approach in order to address key business challenges for our D365 system. You’ll aim to improve business controls, complexity reduction and operational excellence, whilst being mindful of quality and efficiency to keep pace with AO change.
As we begin on our journey through our large digital transformation across the organisation you will be challenged to understand and respond to varied business needs and work with internal and external stakeholders to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational performance.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Gather requirements, engaging with stakeholders and shadowing workshops to understand business needs and pain points
· Supervising / delivering functional design activities internally and alongside our preferred partner.
· Being able to configure the system and challenge back to the partner to adhere to best practice for successful delivery
· Work with Technical and Operations team in the delivery of projects to support the business and its customers
· Provide support to customers / end users when needed
· Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prototype the future solution
· Producing / Supporting training workshops to increase knowledge and buy in from end users across the business and colleagues across Tech.
· Testing detailed functional components for business solutions and producing prototypes to ensure business processes work effectively.
· Mentoring junior consultants where required.
· Work with Technical and Operations team in the delivery of projects to support the business and its customer
A Few Things About You
- Knowledge of ERP systems to deliver and support the expansion of these systems such as D365 F&O version 10.0.17 and above.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring efficient delivery at a high quality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail and investigation skills
- An ability to be self-motivated and driven to achieve professional goals
- The ability to work on your own initiative without supervision whilst contributing and participating to the team.
- Ability to manage workload and time according to SLA’s
- Resourceful, energetic, and enthusiastic, prepared to go the "extra mile"
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.