About The Role
Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do. AO’s success is rooted in our culture of treating every customer like our gran and making decisions our mums would be proud of.
We’re on a mission to be the Best Contact Centre in Europe and our people are proud to be the driver behind this.
Our Customer Service Specialists work 37.5 hours a week, between 7am-8pm, Monday-Sunday on a rota basis.
Your basic salary can also increase from £18,583 - £19,032 after 6 months successful probation.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Customer Service Specialists manage the day-to-day queries of our valued customers, drivers, and engineers, solving problems with a smile.
You’ll be exceptional in the moments that matter by finding solutions for our customers that show you care, take ownership, and pay attention. High-quality experience is what we’re all about.
A Few Things About You
- You’ve got strong communication and listening skills including a friendly telephone manner. You really care about the customer and want to solve their problems quickly.
- You’ve got a can-do attitude and are a keen to leave the customer with a positive experience.
- You’re PC literate and know how to use Word, Excel and Outlook. Learning new systems is something you can do easily.
- Experience within a contact centre is desirable but not essential as we’ll provide you with all the right training.
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
To see all our benefits, visit our AO Benefits page.