About The Role
Our Claims Handler are committed to providing the best service to our customers, they support our Contact Centre to help process any new and existing claims quickly, passionately and with both parties’ best interests at the forefront of their minds.
Our Claims Handlers are responsible for ensuring all "fault" and "disputed" claims are handled sensitively, professionally and with the upmost care always. Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and people skills, alongside great negotiating skills.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of some claims, working upon your own initiative while also supporting others around you.
- Salary: £21,497.65 per annum
- Hours: Monday-Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Job Type: 12 Month FTC
- Location: AO Omega Building, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6BW
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Investigate and update claims
- Answering calls from customers regarding their claims
- Responding to customer queries in a professional manner
- Raising claims on the system
- Chasing up any paperwork which is needed to keep us legally compliant
- Ensure that all ‘fault’ claims are handled on time and effectively
- Gather information on all ‘disputed’ claims from instigation to conclusion
- Communicating with insurers on Payment Packs and correspondence for fault incidents (including advice when payment has been made)
- Working with third parties getting all relevant insurance details and communicate next steps
- Keep files updated with any relevant information / correspondence
A Few Things About You
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Keen eye for detail - particularly with looking at costs
- Excellent time management skills (as claims are extremely time sensitive)
- PC literate including Word, Excel and Outlook
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.