A Bit About Us
At AO, we’re in the business of better tomorrows for our customers, and we do whatever it takes to make sure they’re the happiest they can be. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but putting smiles on our customers’ faces is at the heart of everything we do.
We’re big believers in making sure every job is done properly, which is why we do everything the AO way. Our award-winning teams work their magic behind the scenes to make sure every customer’s experience is totally effortless. We do our bit for the environment too, with our very own recycling plant to make sure we’re as green as we look. We’re always looking for ways to make our customers as happy as can be, wherever possible.
More About the Role
Here at AO we are continually striving to improve the service in our Spa, we want to be the best!
As one of the most popular used facilities in our Head Office, we offer a lively, friendly, fun, pleasant and relaxing encounter for our employees to enjoy during their busy day.
If you are genuinely enthusiastic, vibrant, professional and dynamic this 3 day part time role (Weds- Friday) could be for you. (Salary pro rota £18,000 = £10,800)
Appointments are made through Microsoft Outlook and therefore IT skills are essential and a professional email manner is a must. You will be working as part of a small team alongside one other Beauty Therapist and a Hairdresser
If you fancy working in a busy salon and giving your clients a unique experience in their place of work then this role is for you.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Offering a variety of Massage, Beauty and Nail Treatments to a high standard to AO Staff, giving them well deserved me time and relaxation.
* Managing diary for yourself, two hairdressers and another Beauty Therapist.
* Managing emails. (most bookings are made via email/ face to face)
* Managing Salon stock/ orders/ invoices.
* Keeping Salon standards high and presentable- we never know who will walk in!
A Few Things About You
NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy
NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy / Aromatherapy.
Deep Tissue Massage Qualification is desirable.
Gel Nail Qualification is a must.
Experience in Gel Nails.
Passion for delivering high quality treatments.
The AO Staff love a good de-stressing Massage so an enjoyment of Massage and Holistic’s is beneficial.
It is important to be able to keep within treatment time limits due to the nature of the business.
Ability to communicate with clients efficiently and professionally.
Why Choose AO?
We’re in the business of better tomorrows, for both our customers and our people. A better tomorrow means finding a place that’ll reward your curiosity. A place that encourages you to ask ‘why’. Somewhere that feeds your imagination and gives you the support to bring those ideas to life.
If you’re the kind of person who wants to learn and help others achieve, who always sees the glass half-full with an appetite for what’s next, you’ll fit right in with us.
In return, you’ll be an integral part of an award-winning team who are forward-thinking and innovative. You can also take up to 5 days out of the business a year to use for development in your role and we’ll cover the cost.
We’re about looking at the bigger picture - the better tomorrow. And no matter what that looks like to you, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to make it happen.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO’er you can take full advantage of the benefits and perks we have to offer
- Feel free to have a chat with us about our flexible ways of working.
- You can take up to 5 days out of the business a year to use for development in your role and we’ll cover the cost.
- We have our own library, if you've seen something which interests you, we can order in a copy. Just add it to the library when you've done.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support a healthy work / life balance, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
To see all of our benefits and perks visit our AO Benefits page.