A Bit About Us
Good leaders are vital for the customer service industry. If providing excellent customer service whilst being driven and relentlessly striving to bring better value to businesses, then the Senior Customer Experience Specialist role could be for you.
AO Business is at the start of its journey, with growth ambitions to rival that of the retail business. The successful candidate will join a team of customer focused individuals to ensure our clients are happy and that we are delivering their expectations. There will be plenty of opportunity for development and progression with an aim of becoming a future Customer Experience Team leader.
As a Senior Customer Experience Specialist you will be expected to support the team in delivering on KPIs, whilst motivating and helping coach them to success. You will be expected to work smart, identifying areas of improvement and providing the best possible service to our clients.
The AO Business team exists to earn the trust of our clients by relentlessly striving to find a better way. Do you want to be part of the team that achieves this?
More About the Role
At first glance AO Business and ao.com seem quite similar, but they’re worlds apart. Our product range is more diverse and the needs of our clients more varied. We want to do with the B2B market, what ao.com did to the online retail market, challenging the norm to find a better way of doing business.
* We are currently recruiting a Senior Customer Experience Specialist to join our AO Business Sales team at our Head Office in Horwich, Bolton
* Salary 22k + performance bonus
* Hours: Monday - Friday 8-6pm
* You will be supported by our comprehensive induction and ongoing training with our wider team
* Benefit from regular in house training to further develop skills and knowledge with the ambition to progress within the business
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
* Supervise the activities of the Customer Experience Team in order to meet and exceed customer expectations
* The Senior Customer Experience Specialist will have responsibility for an existing team of 2 Customer Experience Specialists while also supporting the clients of our Sales Executives
* Taking the lead in terms of monitoring and improving our ‘customer happiness’ score
* Arrange and deliver effective team meetings ensuring your team has clear direction, insight and knowledge
* Manage all team members against KPI’s, providing support and development, and provide an environment for them to flourish and grow
* Providing support and being proactive ‘managing up’ to your manager
* Dealing with customer escalations
* Taking calls occasionally during busy periods to help reduce call abandonment rate and to improve customer journey
* Developing yourself towards becoming our next Customer Experience Team Leader
A Few Things About You
* Be a proven leader who can motivate a team to deliver common goals
* Be driven, ambitious, caring and fun
* Be able to manage KPI’s
* Lead by example
* Pro-active approach continuously striving for a better way
* To have the ability explain your approach and techniques with confidence
* Be bold enough to suggest news ideas
* Care about the customer and your team. Help instil this attitude within the team
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. We’ve got everything you could need in one place, so it’s really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
No thanks, Recruiter
Recruiters, fancy chancing your arm?
No thanks, we can spot an AO'er a mile off - don't botherLove from AO xx