Terms & Conditions
We are delighted that you would like to register on the AO Jobs site. The information you submit to us will be accessible to our recruitment team or hiring managers within the business.
Data Protection Statement
The personal information you provide will be used as follows:
• To assess your qualifications, skills and experience to determine if it meets specific job requirements
• To help us inform you about future opportunities that we feel match your qualifications, skills and experience
• Your data may be shared with our affiliates or subsidiaries in connection with job openings, or other business purposes in another country. This information will be treated in accordance with the legal requirements of the country of submission
• AO will not trade or sell your personal information to any third party. We will only share data with a third party contracted to provide employment verification services for AO and/or assisting with our recruiting process, or as legally required
By accepting this I authorise AO to use my personal data as referenced above. By declining this I understand that I will not be moving forward in the process
Cookies are small text files used to transfer information. Site functionality cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features. When you return to the site we’ll be able to remember the jobs you’ve looked at or applied for. Cookies also enable us to show jobs relevant to you when you’re browsing online. Analytics cookies help us to learn where we’re going wrong, and which elements of the site you find easier to use. We’ll track the volume of people on our site, where they click, and where they exit the site.
Our External Refer A Friend Policy
• In order to qualify for our external promotion you must email your friends CV to this email address – email@example.com. Please remember to send us your contact details so we can get in touch.
• Please ask your friends permission before getting in touch. Once we have received your friends CV we will confirm receipt and contact your friend directly. They will then go through our standard recruitment process. Please let your friend know you have referred their CV and we may be in touch.
• Should your friend successfully join our Aftercare team here at AO, we will award you with a £500 love to shop voucher. This will be sent 2 weeks after your friend has successfully started their role AO.
• Should your friend successfully join our IT team here at AO, we will award you with a £500 love to shop voucher. This will be sent after your friend has passed their probationary period (Approximately 3 months).
• Please note that there is no cash alternative and AO may at its discretion offer a different reward of the same value.
• This promotion is strictly not available to AO Employee’s or Employee’s family members.
• This promotion is strictly not available to recruitment agencies.
AO Benefits Conditions
The benefits that AO offer vary depending on role and location. The list below outlines any clauses that may affect your eligibility. When joining AO you will be offered a booklet that outlines the benefits we offer in more detail.
*Only available for some roles at AO Recycling
*Not yet available at AO Recycling
*Not Available at AO Recycling
*Subject to Length of service
*Subject to earnings
*Subject to date of birth
*This benefit is only available once throughout your employment