About The Role
Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do, and the foundation of our success lies on keeping it the best it can be. We summarise this as "Treat every customer like your Nan, by making decisions your Mum would be proud of"
With our high-performance culture, we need to find someone with a passion for developing those that they lead, fixing every sort of Customer query you can imagine whilst making sure it’s all done to an Exceptional standard. Our commitment to being exceptional means hard work and we are happy to offer this with a smile on our face because we care more.
Every detail matters to us, but nothing is more important than making our Customers happy. To do that you’ll need to be passionately obsessed with what the business is doing and how your team are performing. Your first responsibility would be to understand our Culture, Vision & Values and measures of success.
Shifts - 24 hours per week working every Saturday and Sunday with an additional day in the week from 9am-6pm.Salary - Basic Salary pro-rata to £16,200 plus Bonus.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Positively influence daily call volumes, including answering customer enquiries and handling customer complaints effectively.
- Use all the Coaching, Leadership and Management skills you have, to understand your team’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Goals and Dreams.
- Drive our Culture & Values from within the team.
- The atmosphere of the team starts and ends with their leader - Injecting fun and passion into the role for specialists is key.
- Conduct team meetings and update on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Identifying areas of training within your team and department.
- Help to reinvent customer centre processes and encourage continuous improvement.
- To be able to effectively manage conflict, adhere to HR processes and to conduct appropriate meetings.
- Drive and achieve department/team KPI’s.
A Few Things About You
- Prior experience of leading a team.
- Positive and has a ‘will do’ attitude.
- Organised and adaptable to change.
- Ability to create a culture in which learning, and development is valued.
- Generates and challenges new ideas.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others around them.
- Being resilient, motivated and target driven.
- Flexibility as sometimes overtime may be required.
A Bit About Us
We’re on a mission to be have the happiest customers by relentlessly striving for a better way, and we want you to help get us there.
Our people have exceptional working standards, respect each other, are engaging, happy and are empowered to delight our customers. You have thousands of different ways you can make them happy, because it's 100% about our customer’s experience and doing what is right and fair.We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 20 years later we have a 4.7* TrustPilot rating, expanded our business into Europe, opened up an array of new product categories and even floated on the London stock exchange. But we never lose sight of what we’re about
In the Contact Centre, we believe in rewarding achievements and genuinely recognising success. We do this every month and then gather everyone together for an Annual Awards Evening. Along with that, as an AO’er you can take full advantage of our company benefits package, onsite facilities and the fundamentals of pensions and holidays. These are all designed to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.