A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
We’re looking for a proactive, highly driven and experienced Web Analytics & Delivery Manager to join our exciting and ever growing UK Retail Business. You will play a critical role in leading and managing a team of web analysts and implementation executives to deliver a best in class, trusted and commercially focused web analytics service to the AO group.
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards of data collation and integrity within our web analytics platform, delivering timely insight and analysis on website performance to help optimise customer experiences and ultimately drive the commercial success of the business.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Ensuring the highest quality standards of data collation and data integrity within our web analytics platform and associated systems / reports it serves (inc development and management of robust data governance processes)
- Establish stakeholder & KPI focused self-serve capability within the web analytics platform (inc the development of dashboards, training roll out plans etc) to leverage insight and drive data driven decision making across the business
- Proactively deliver insight led and commercially focused web analytics services to drive action and business value for key stakeholders
- Work hand in hand with the commercial analysis team to bring trading results to life through web analytics
- Managing, and more critically, developing a small team to realise their full potential
- Drive exceptional team performance through defining and monitoring achievement of performance objectives through regular one to ones and monthly reviews
- Act as a role model for the team through demonstrating excellent personal performance, effectiveness and professionalism
A Few Things About You
- Proven track record of delivering results in Web Analytics
- Minimum 3 year’s experience (Adobe Analytics preferable)
- Passion for data visualisation
- Previous experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong CAN DO attitude - results focused and always proactively trying to find a better way
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly analytical and logical approach
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.