About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Web Analytics team. The role is fundamental in understanding the performance of our leading websites. You’ll have a passion for analytics and improving the customer experience on the website whilst having the opportunity to develop and learn new skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their next steps into an analytics career in a team who own the full web journey from tagging implementation to onsite testing. The role provides great exposure to the wider business performance with opportunities to make a real difference.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Utilise GA360/GA4 data to provide insight on the performance of the websites to key stakeholders.
- Maintain and automate dashboards and reporting to meet the requirements of the business utilising Google Big Query and Power BI.
- Identify and define reporting opportunities to allow key stakeholders clear visibility of the customer journey and key sales indicators.
- Define and then report on the key metrics for each part of the web journey, with a view to aligning these with the overall business objectives.
- Own your area by relentlessly monitoring performance daily, and more importantly understanding the why for variations so that you can provide sound commercial recommendations supported by sound analytical evidence.
- Perform analysis on a/b tests, drawing conclusions, recommendations, and financial valuation in line with the timescales agreed.
- Perform routine reviews of the accessible data for your area, feeding any new tagging requests into POs and Implementation Specialist.
A Few Things About You
- Have experience working with online analytics tools (GA360 or Adobe analytics)
- An interest in onsite testing and improving the customer experience
- Have a genuine interest in analytics and want to understand why things have changed
- Want to learn new technologies and improve your analytics knowledge
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.