About The Role
Our Warehouse Operatives will need the ability to perform well in a busy team. You will play a key part in our customer journey by relentlessly striving for a better way by rolling our sleeves up to get things done.
- 38.25 hours per week
- 4 on 2 off shift pattern
- 22:00 - 7:00/7:30am
- Competitive rate of £9.79 per hour
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Working to deadlines unloading prouducts from trailers and loading on to 3.5t and 7.5t delivery vehicles using the correct process Assigning all products to the correct delivery vehicleChecking that trailers going back to head office are loaded securelyUsing the correct manual handing techniques and safe systems if work in line with our H&S training
A Few Things About You
It is important that our Warehouse Operative work together and stay motivated throughout the night shift, you need to be smart enough to work independently and be bold enough to take on task you are given and complete them to a high standard with our customers in mind at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience at working under pressure or to deadlines
- Experience in warehousing and Logistics is desirable
- Able to complete heavy manual handling and comply with H&S guidelines
- Excellent team player and able to work well with people at all levels
- Show a "can do" attitude
- Remain focused under pressure
- Reliable and have high levels of motivation
A Bit About Us
What we offer:
In return for you living our values we provide
- Excellent internal development opportunities; get in and get on
- Shift patterns which support a great work life balance
- Employee discount and a growing list of other perks
- Pension Plan and a whole lot more….
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.