About The Role
Our Warehouse Operatives play a vital part in the operation and the customer journey by rolling up our sleeves up to get things done. You’ll load all different types of appliances from the warehouse floor into trailers and delivery vans ready for next day delivery.
We offer excellent internal development opportunities, and we provide full training on site.
- Salary: £11.14 per hour / £19,006.18 per annum
- Hours: 5 on 3 off shift pattern working 00:00-08.00am (32.81 hours per week)
- Job Type: Full time, permanent contract
- Location: Unit 200 Focal Point, Fleming Way, Crawley, RH10 9DF
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Loading all different types of appliances from the warehouse floor into trailers or delivery vans
- Manual handling of all large appliances
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
- Report any accidents, product issues or damages
- Strong teamwork
- General Warehouse responsibilities as required
A Few Things About You
While working it is important that we all work together to stay motivated throughout the shift, therefore you must be able to work independently and work well within a team.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential (full training is provided onsite along with ongoing support from the team)
Why Choose AO?
Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do. AO’s success is rooted in our culture of treating every customer like our gran and making decisions our Mums would be proud of. Our Warehouse team are backed by over 240,000 excellent Trustpilot reviews and they’re a vital part of the 5 million deliveries we make each year.
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.