About The Role
AO - The Ultimate Destination for Your Career!
Our Returns Operatives are constantly at the heart of our operation, diligently ensuring our vehicles comply with transport legislation and actively assisting our loading operation. They truly stand at the forefront, guaranteeing our customers receive top-notch service.
At AO, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset, that’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you achieve your career!
Some of our top perks:
- Health cover that enables you to receive medical attention and improve your well-being. Access a GP or counsellor whenever you need, and easily reimburse expenses for treatments like physiotherapy, checkups, and dental work with just a click.
- Enjoy exclusive staff discounts and unlock savings on a wide range of discount perks.
- Embrace the chance to reap exceptional rewards with our specially crafted long-term bonus plan, exclusively designed for you, our valued AOer.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Hours: 40.25 hours per week
- Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (Rotational shift pattern)
- Start/Finish time: (Dependent on site)
- Debrief returning vehicles.
- Report any defects, damages, or safety issues.
- Communicate with Drivers regarding the daily runs and any issues that may occur.
- Assist with loading and unloading of vehicles
- Download returns sheets and some other admin duties.
- Update Daily statistics regarding the depot.
A Few Things About You
A few things about you:
- An understanding of transport legislation and logistics operations is desirable.
- React to problems promptly.
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Competent use of Microsoft, particularly Excel.
- Be confident to challenge vehicle issues with our drivers.
A Bit About Us
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work life balance. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan.
- 24 days holiday
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Make a difference day (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Gain exclusive ticket access to AO Arena, Sales Sharks, and Manchester Thunder.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.