About The Role
You will work closely very with our Outbase Manager and the operational staff on a daily basis to make sure that the Outbase runs smoothly and that each and every one of our customers receives their appliance on time.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Our Office Administrator will ensure that the daily Outbase operation runs effectively at all times. You will provide on-going support to our Outbase Manager, Transport Admin and De-briefers in making sure that paperwork throughout the day are efficiently completed, on time, every time whilst working to time scales. Our customer is at the heart of everything we do and through your support to our Outbase Manager and your colleagues you will be a part in making that happen. You will;
Support the Outbase Manager with any admin duties
Look after the PO’s including raising them and keeping up to date with them
Assist with paperwork from our suppliers
Assist our transport Admin team
A Few Things About You
* Experience of working to tight deadlines
* Experience of working in a transport/logistics environment with daily fluctuating workloads desirable but not compulsory
* Able to react quickly to information, helping solve any challenges
* Able to remain calm and focussed under time pressure
* Able to solve problems independently and with confidence
* Able to communicate effectively especially by email and phone
* Has a logical and methodical approach to all tasks
* PC literate including warehouse software and Microsoft Packages
* Can use Excel to intermediate or advanced level
WHAT WILL I BE EXPECTED TO DELIVER?
* Support the depot to hit and exceed agreed KPI’s
* A smooth running, timely and organised admin function
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.