About The Role
Our Trailer Repair Technicians work closely with our Transport team to ensure that our operation always runs smoothly. They are responsible for each of our vehicles, making sure that they are maintained to the highest standard.
On a day-to-day basis you can expect to be repairing defective vehicles and trailers using the correct methods of repair. Our fleet includes light commercial, HGV’s, conventional and double decker trailers.
- Salary: £27,977.37 - £29,432.91 per annum
- Hours: 4 on 4 off, 6:00am-18:00pm (40.25 hours per week)
- Job Type: Full time and permanent contract
- Location: AO Logistics, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6BF
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- General maintenance and repairs to HGV trailers
- Identifying and fixing faults
- Removing and hanging curtains on HGV trailers
- Repair / replace damaged flooring
- Making improvements
- Keeping accurate records
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures
- Recording all repairs and parts that have been used
A Few Things About You
- Previous vehicle repair / assembly experience (essential)
- Driving licence (desirable)
- Understanding of vehicle legislation (desirable)
- Capable of working to a high standard
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player and be able to work upon your own initiative
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
- 24 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.