About The Role
It’s an exciting time within the AO Creative Studio, as we begin a journey of creative transformation. We’re looking for a Traffic Co-ordinator to join our Studio Planning Team to support the great team responsible for shaping, evolving and raising creative standards across our on and off site content.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Work closely with the Creative Studio Manager to plan and schedule the weeks ahead.
· Schedule the daily resource based on changing priorities and ensure changes are communicated effectively.
· Act as the link between stakeholders and the creative team.
· Manage workflow across multiple creative workstreams ensuring deadlines are met whilst identifying any potential risks early in order to escalate if needed.
A Few Things About You
· Previous advertising/marketing resource scheduling experience preferred but not essential.
· Experience with a scheduling software platform would be an advantage.
· A brilliant communicator who is confident interacting with colleagues at all levels.
· Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.