About The Role
As Trading Executive, you will support the Mobile Category Manager in actively owning a segment of the category by developing and delivering sales targets and strategic objectives, alongside the management of day-to-day tactical product and pricing changes.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Build propositions and pricing journeys by leveraging market data and consumer insights
- Create on-site trade marketing plans, working collaboratively with internal marketing teams
- Maintain optimal onsite product visibility across your segment of the category
- Maintain the pricing system, implementing changes accurately and in a timely manner
- Actively seek to develop systems and processes to drive efficiency
- Track and react to competitor pricing, reporting findings to senior management
- Collaborate with wider commercial function to produce sales forecasts
- Analyse and report on product level sales performance to multiple stakeholders
- Research & development of category strategies, identifying opportunities for growth
A Few Things About You
- Numerical background with a creative mindset
- A natural commercial awareness and consumer focussed mindset
- Full proficiency in Excel; experience of Oracle also desirable
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to an exceptional standard
- Able to create and communicate reports and presentations clearly and concisely
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.