About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to AO in a unique way by managing marketing relationships with our manufacturer partners. You will play a critical role in the development of an ‘always on’ customer lifecycle approach to the customer journey and support the company’s overarching trade objectives.
As the Partnership Marketing Manager, you will report to the Senior Trade Marketing Manager (consumer electronics categories). You will be responsible for liaising with key suppliers to activate joint partner marketing initiatives for the category. You’ll also play a lead role in building lasting relationships and delivering first-class marketing executions alongside industry-leading brands.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Work with manufacturers to design and deliver marketing plans that meet shared commercial objectives and help deliver profitable revenue growth.
- Protect and grow relationships with manufacturers to drive value and establish AO as their preferred retailer.
- Partner with manufacturers and key stakeholders to define shared marketing objectives with partners and oversee the delivery of bespoke programs of activity from brief to activation, reporting, and invoicing.
- Develop marketing strategies aligned to category growth plans, engaging with the wider business to communicate key initiatives
- Leverage commercial data, web analytics, and customer insight to identify areas of opportunity and trends within customers’ onsite and purchasing behaviors.
- Help develop strategies that improve sales and repeat purchase ratios at a product, category, and brand level.
A Few Things About You
- You’ll have experience with eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing
- Be comfortable supporting and managing Marketeers
- Communication is vital as you’ll need to build and maintain relationships with manufacturers and key internal stakeholders
- You have exceptional planning and organising skills with an eye for detail
- Strong commercial acumen is crucial, you’ll need an understanding of customer insights and sales data & to evaluate the ROI of promotions & campaigns
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.