About The Role
We’re looking for a strong QA Test Analyst who has experience of working within an agile development process and good knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they are proactive and will support our analysis and development teams in the delivery of high-quality solutions into the live environment.
Experience of working with strategic partners and business stakeholders to ensure that the requirements and needs of our business are met, is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for QA and getting things right 1st time. As an integral member of the team, you will drive quality standards forward identifying and articulating risk and eventually becoming a D365 subject matter expert.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Analyse complex information and write concise, high quality test cases
· Execute and maintain manual tests, providing accurate estimation of time to complete the test activities
· Identify automation candidates, end to end and cross module tests
· Experience of working in an Agile environment, actively contributing during stand-ups and driving quality standards through the use of new QA techniques
· Identify, document and track bugs in Azure DevOps, managing these to accurate resolution and successful re-test
· Provide clear status updates and maintain accurate reporting information within Azure DevOps
· Build automated regression tests utilising RSAT / Selenium
· On occasion, provide support for functional issues, using initiative and knowledge of the ERP system to investigate, articulate and resolve support issues.
A Few Things About You
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of software test methodologies and processes
- Experience in working with the Functional Analyst, reviewing the User Story and Business Requirements, writing concise test cases
- Strong sense of quality when working in agile sprints
- Strong effective communicator at all levels within the business
- Analytical thinking, a questioning mind and the ability to understand and interpret information
- Able to explore implications and likely outcomes using critical thinking
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Resilient, tenacious and detail conscious
- Exceptional focus on delivering for the customer
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience of identifying automation candidates and building tests utilising RSAT / Selenium
- Experience of using test management tools, specifically Azure DevOps
- ISTQB or ISEB
- Knowledge of Integration and API testing
- Experience of testing SaaS applications
- Understanding of the Lifecycle Services integrated with Azure DevOps Pipeline
- An understanding of data construct of D365 metadata and data models
- Familiar with Azure Cloud
- Experience of data visualisation through Power BI
- Ideally, some experience of AX2012 and/or D365 with in-depth testing knowledge of multiple modules including Finance and Warehousing
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.