About The Role
Your primary function will be to:
- Oversee and maintain a variety of technical systems providing in depth technical hands on support
- Work through incident support tickets and guide the team to get to the route of any system issues
- Liaise with third-party suppliers and internal teams to gather required information to solve any system issues
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Provide guidance and technical support to our internal teams
- Liaise with specialist contractors and suppliers.
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and get hands on into analysing a technical problem within multiple systems
- Implement changes and new systems or programs within the Team.
* Be comfortable conducting route cause analysis
- Configure, maintain and develop continuous integration and build tools, processes and infrastructure for multiple environments in the cloud and to agreed standards, in collaboration with team members where required.
* Collaborate on the development of standards, processes and best practice with other teams / roles undertaking similar and complementary activities across group IT.
* Investigation, diagnosis and the resolution of technical incidents and system / environment problems to meet agreed service levels.
A Few Things About You
- Significant experience in a similar IT support role.
- Understanding of infrastructure from either a Cloud/SQL/Dynamics 365 or Windows perspective
* Experience in working with release management tools.
* Experience working within a Support/System Admin or DevOps and Agile workspace ideally with Microsoft solutions
* Experience of automated deployment techniques and continuous integration tools, particularly VSTS, Jenkins, Git and Subversion would be a distinct advantage.
* The ability to work collaboratively and as a strong team player on a day-to-day basis, but also be able to work individually as required.
- Solid experience with ITIL would be beneficial.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.