About The Role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will lead the way we attract, assess and hire amazing talent into our Contact Centres. You will have a huge part to play in how we shape our attraction strategy, working collaboratively with your hiring managers and People Partner to ensure the best candidate experience for those considering a career with us.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- You will develop the recruitment strategy for our Contact Centre’s across the UK.
- We want to position ourselves as an employer of choice, we want you to work in line with Employer Brand to build awareness off AO as a great employer.
- You will be recruiting to fill high volume start dates across our Contact Centres by building and maintain relevant talent pools keeping these communities engaged and where possible, hire ready.
- Using data, market knowledge and insights, you will make recommendations on improving efficiencies within the recruitment process and advise hiring managers on how we compare to the competition.
A Few Things About You
- The ability to think across a broad spectrum of attraction and sourcing methodologies
- Experience of high volume recruitment
- Be able to manage hiring manager expectations, keeping them engaged through relevant communication and data
- Have the curiosity to seek out new and innovative ways of working to ensure the Talent Acquisition function are always improving.
- Ability to design appealing and convincing content aimed at attracting both active and passive candidates.
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.