Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales
About The Role
At AO, we’re powered by people - and our Talent Acquisition Specialists are right at the heart of it all. Working as a team, we make sure the right people are in the business and on our journey to be THE destination for electricals.
In this role, you’ll be our specialist for all sales recruitment. You’ll act as an extension of our outbound and inbound sales departments, and be the subject matter expert for sales within the talent team.
This is an amazing opportunity to come on board and make a huge impact from day one. If you can bring us the experience we’re looking for, we can offer you bags of autonomy, a fast-paced part of the business to work with, a team full of recruitment & employer brand experts, and so much growth and development along the way.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Proactively source talent using a range of headhunting techniques
- Understand the workflow plan for upcoming vacancies and decide the best recruitment approach to take for each area
- Process a high volume of applications that come from a variety of sources
- Have great rapport with candidates from the initial telephone screening through to offer, delivering an extraordinary candidate experience every time
- Actively engage in employer brand activity to help promote AO as an employer of choice
- Build talent pipelines for any future opportunities
Progression is a key focus for our TA team. Thanks to our team of recruitment and employer brand experts, you’ll have full support on how to develop your skills as a recruiter and grow your career at AO.
A Few Things About You
- You’ve got previous experience in sales recruitment, either from an internal talent team or recruitment agency
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and working to targets
- Your communication skills at unrivalled - you’ll be speaking with lots of candidates and hiring managers every day
- You can prioritise projects and organise your time effectively
- You’ve got the ability to provide all candidates with a ‘best-in-class’ experience
- You’re a doer and can crack on without close supervision, but can also collaborate with others in a team
- You’ve got growth mindset - always curious about finding a better way to do things
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.