About The Role
This is an exciting role within our AO Business supply chain team, offering lots of opportunities to work with key stakeholders across the business.
You'll be responsible for presenting data in a meaningful, concise, and effective way to help drive business decisions and efficiencies. We're looking for someone that's passionate about working in a supply chain team and wants to enhance and optimise performance using a variety of different methods
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Analysing large amounts of data across multiple systems and presenting effectively to a variety of different stakeholders
- Support the supply chain function in creating and developing KPIs
- Regularly reviewing supplier performance
- Always on the lookout for efficiency wins
- Present and articulate data for a variety of different audience
- Build and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders - including the senior leadership team
- Providing daily and weekly updates that report on recent performance whilst always looking at how we can improve
- Data maintenance, transformation and interpretation of a variety of different data sources
A Few Things About You
- Experience of working in an analytical role
- Competent on MS Office, particularly Excel. Knowledge of VBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic SQL and Power BI would be preferable although not compulsory.
- Strong Communicator
- Adaptable to change in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise work loads
- Be able to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.