Supply Chain Analyst
About The Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Supply Chain Analyst to join our fast paced and rapidly evolving team. This dynamic role will grant you wide business exposure and involve liaising with key stakeholders in developing KPIs.
You will be responsible for presenting data in a meaningful, concise and effective manner to help drive business decisions. Presenting and reporting your finds will be crucial, so great communication skills are a must.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday to Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative, give better support, and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
· Analysing large amounts of data and presenting effectively
· Support the supply chain function in creating and developing KPIs
· Build and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
· Daily & Weekly Updates to report on recent performance
· Data Maintenance, transformation and interpretation
A Few Things About You
- Competent on MS Office, particularly Excel. Knowledge of VBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic SQL and Power BI would be preferable although not compulsory.
- Strong Communicator
- Adaptable to change in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise work loads
- Be able to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.