About The Role
This role is for somebody looking for exposure and experience in a trading and commercial retail environment. You will be working in a team that’s accountable for the margin accuracy across all AO Group trading entities supported by invoice, sales out allowances and rebates. Pricing is an integral part of the business so you will need to build strong relationships with many people from various departments. This role will be challenging whilst very rewarding, providing much opportunity for you to expand your experience and knowledge base. You will be a key member within a fast-paced team. An eye for detail and good numerical skills is essential with this role.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Review and approval of system uploads of all supplier pricelists.
- Review and approval of system uploads of all sales out allowances.
- System accuracy checks on daily reported margin
- Margin impact reporting
- Maintain, track and reconciliation of commercial terms changes
- Supporting the wider department with ad hoc tasks when needed
A Few Things About You
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, with a focus on a ‘can do’ way of thinking
- Adaptable to business requirements daily/weekly/monthly within set deadlines
- Have a passion for success and results
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & use your own initiative when solving problems
- Very organised and able to prioritise work effectively
- Good MS Excel skills
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.