Procurement Category Manager (Facilities & Estates) - 12 month FTC
Location: Bolton Hybrid
About The Role
As a Procurement Category Manager who will provide dedicated procurement support to the Facilities & Estates operational team, you’ll deliver an amazing AO level of service across our F&E contracts. This could be streamlining and consolidating suppliers, looking where we can optimise spending, identifying areas to improve ROI, or negotiating our contract renewals. Your knowledge and expertise will be paramount in allowing us to maintain exceptional relationships with our suppliers.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Business partnering with the F&E team - they will be your key stakeholders outside of the Procurement team
• Manage any ongoing contract renewals
• Source new suppliers to meet business requirements
• Tender contracts to several suppliers to ensure competitive leverage ensuring AO get the best solution at the best price
• Facilitate Supplier Management framework with key suppliers
• Drive reduced cost and improve ROI
A Few Things About You
• Confidence is key! As our Supplier & Contracts Assistant, you’re confident in negotiating the big (and small!) contractual details with our F&E suppliers.
• You’ll be working with internal and external stakeholders, so prior experience in facilitating these relationships is a must!
• Ready to excel? As a Supplier & Contracts Assistant, you’ve got demonstrable experience of a cost-first mentality with a flair for Excel.
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- 25 days holiday - earn more days the longer you’re with us, with the option to buy more too!
- Carry any leftover annual leave into the next holiday year
- Staff discount at ao.com & discounted gym offers
- Free on-site breakfast
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- 2x fully paid charity days a year
- Internal first approach to recruitment - you get first dibs on any new jobs across the business
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.