About The Role
Are you looking to expand your knowledge in Trading and Commerical?
Our Supplier Commercial team are accountable for the margin accuracy across all AO Group trading entities supported by data, sales out allowances and rebates.
Pricing is an integral part of the business, so you’ll need to build strong relationships with lots of people around the business. Although it is a challenging whilst very rewarding role, it will provide opportunities for you to expand your experience and knowledge base across the department.
We know we work better when we’re together, so all our AOers come into the office Monday - Friday. We collaborate more easily, have continual conversations, we’re more creative and give better support and all this makes us more motivated and even better at what we do.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- You’ll review and approve system uploads of all supplier pricelists
- Review and approve system uploads of all sales out allowances
- You’ll perform system accuracy checks on daily reported margin
- Margin impact reporting
- Maintain, track and reconciliation of commercial terms changes
- Support the wider department with ad-hoc tasks when needed
A Few Things About You
- Have good knowledge of finance
- Adaptable to business requirements daily/weekly/monthly within set deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & use your own initiative when solving problems
- Good MS Excel skills
A Bit About Us
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re known for helping our customers brilliantly - and it’s no different for AOers. We care about more than what’s on your CV, because together we can do extraordinary things.
Our benefits are designed to cover the moments that matter to AOers. From health and wellness to giving back - you’ll be rewarded inside and outside of work.
- Our Value Creation Plan; We've created a unique long term bonus plan for every AOer to share in our success, giving you the opportunity of an exceptional reward in return for exceptional business performance.
- Holidays; 25 days, plus bank holidays (increasing to 27 days after 2 years with us!)
- Pension; Contribute 5% of your annual salary and we'll do the same, giving you a little extra support for the future.
- Be a VIP at the AO Arena; we have loads of opportunities to win free tickets and pre-sale access!
- Health & wellbeing; discounted gym membership, an onsite spa and our Help @ Hand scheme giving you access to virtual GP’s, Mental Health support and much more.
- Discounts; exclusive discounts across our product range.
- Family leave; Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave.
- Making a difference; 2 fully paid days a year to donate your time to any charity of your choice.
- On site perks; start your day with free on site parking, grabbing a complimentary breakfast and a coffee at our subsidised Starbucks!
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.