About The Role
Our Super Debriefers play a vital part in the operation and the customer journey by rolling up our sleeves up to get things done.
* Salary £11.50 per hour
* 40.25 hour per week (Full time) Permanent contract
* Shift Pattern - 4 on 4 off
* Shift times- 18.00-06.00
* Great internal development pathways
* Location: Crewe
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
Here's what you can expect to be doing;
* Working to deadlines on unloading products when all vehicles return
* You will scan all the documents for de-brief
* Ensure all returned items are correctly logged in a timely manner
* Identifying the products returned and completing a manifest of stock
* Sorting out returns into good and bad stock and grading them
* Highlighting and escalating any issues found
* Adhering to all Health and Safety procedures
- Reporting any accidents, product issues or damages
- Liaising with other departments via email and phone calls
A Few Things About You
Working night shifts, it is important that we all work together to stay motivated throughout the shift, be able to work independently and in a team. Take on tasks and complete them to a high standard.
* You must have excellent attention to detail
* Must be able to follow instructions
* You must be hardworking, demonstrating commitment to a good work ethic
* Your role will need you to be flexible as you will be required to work some weekends
* Working in a warehouse or logistics environment is desirable but not essential
- Must be an excellent team player and able to work well with people
* Good organisational skills
* Able to remain calm and focused under pressure
* Reliable and self-motivated
* FLT licence desirable but not essential
* Experience using Microsoft Excel and Outlook is essential
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
Why Choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
• 24 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme