Stock Controller (Days) - Crewe
£22,205 per Year Permanent
About The Role
Our Stock Controllers play a vital part in the operation ensuring that all stock is accounted for and put in the right locations. You will report to our Team Leader, Assist Manager and Inventory Manager whilst also working closely with our other Stock Controllers, PI Checkers and warehouse team. We offer excellent internal development opportunities, and we provide full training on site.
- Hours: 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 06.00am - 18:00pm (40.25 hours per week)
- Job Type: Full time and permanent contract
- Location: AO Logistics, Weston Road, Crewe, CW1 6BF
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Investigate any issues relating to stock
- Liaise with client support
- Accurate data entry into Microsoft Excel
- Support with stocktakes
- Balance stock including bulk items
- Complete daily reports
- Complete clerical work for the goods in department
- Use our warehouse management system (GEAC)
- Process purchase order receipts
- General administration duties
- Eliminate non - picks
- Minimising missing stock and incorrect stock movements
- Support the reduction of items in the red area
A Few Things About You
It is important that we all work together to stay motivated throughout the shift, therefore you must be able to work independently and work well within a team.
- Previous experience with counting stock / stock takes is desirable
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not essential (full training is provided onsite along with ongoing support from the team)
A Bit About Us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
- 24 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Exclusive Staff Discount
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Packages
- Employee of the month awards
- Expression of wish service
- Make a difference days (x2 fully paid charity days a year)
- Share-save Scheme
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.