What's in it for you
- Flexible working - Our core hours are 10-4
- Remote working - 1 day a week
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Length of service holiday boosts (2 days extra)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Take 5 days each year to attend conferences and we’ll cover the cost including hotel and travel. (Includes international travel)
- We’ll pay for AWS architect certifications or similar
- If you need a book, we’ll buy the book
- Further your career with our progression matrix
- 24hr employee assistance programme / Dedicated Mental Health first aiders
- £2 gym membership
Here at AO we hire against our values (Smart, Bold, Fun, Driven and Care).
Our culture is vital to our success. The AO motto is *Treat every customer like you’d expect your gran to be treated and make decisions your mum would be proud of.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
C# .Net AWS React
You’ll be an integral part of an award-winning team, working to find ways that make the customer experience totally effortless. There is a variety of teams we’re hiring for so let’s have a chat about which one suits you best.
When it comes to technology we trust you to make the right decisions whether that be MongoDB or DynamoDB.
We don’t "Do" Agile, we take the scientific method.
We’re eager to find out if we’re doing things right. We work hard to find out quickly and without betting the farm whether we’re on the right track.
Who are AO?
We’re in the business of better tomorrows for customers. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but putting smiles on our customers’ faces is at the heart of everything we do. #aoletsgo