About The Role
This is an exciting role for an organised individual with a keen eye for detail. The Site Search & Navigation Specialist will support the Product Experience, Findability and Conversion teams with the updating and maintenance of content filtering options across ao.com, ao.de and other group sites.
They'll be responsible for updating our e-commerce platform, delivering custom navigation experiences for each product category. This role will support the Conversion Team's strategy for FY22, and they'll be working with the Findability team to identify and deliver ongoing refinements.
The Search & Navigation Specialist will need to be aware of team scheduling and priorities, and of requirements of other teams within the business that we support.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Updating content filter facets on ao.com and group sites, using our e-commerce platform.
- Researching and optimising facet options for filtering individual product categories.
- Maintaining consistency in the product data which provides the options available for filtering.
- Providing a best-in-class journey for every customer, helping us become the leading destination for electricals.
- Contributing to the conversation driving continual iterative refinement of the on-site customer experience
A Few Things About You
- Excellent attention to detail.
- On-site customer/product experience background essential.
- Knowledge of tag and facet management desired.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and must have the ability to solve problems at source.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.