About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Executive to join us here as a Senior SEO Executive. Your role will be to support our SEO Manager in developing and implementing a successful strategy (on & off page), with the explicit aim of growing traffic/revenue. You’ll also be a key part in ensuring we have gold standard SEO hygiene.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend best practice solutions.
- Identify performance issues/opportunities and provide actionable insight to the SEO Manager.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as PR to help deliver high-quality backlinks.
- Collaborate with content and technical teams to deliver SEO projects. Help create more awareness of SEO and the potential implications of not following SEO best practices.
- Conduct thorough competitor research, highlighting missed opportunities and providing an action plan to outperform competitors.
- Support the SEO Manager with reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s)
- We believe innovation is vital in achieving long-term growth/success and you will be expected to challenge the ordinary. We are looking for somebody who will be proactive in identifying and testing innovative opportunities.
A Few Things About You
- Strong analytical, strategic, and mathematical skills, along with meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel and experience using SEO tools such as AHrefs, Screaming Frog, Sistrix & SEMrush.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of being able to multitask
- Ability to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.