About The Role
Part or fully remote considered
As a Senior SEO Executive, you will be a key contributor to AO Germany’s growth. You will be responsible for technical SEO and will join an ambitious and talented in-house acquisition team of over 20 people who are consistently challenging the ordinary.
Reporting into the SEO manager, you will help us become the best in-house SEO team in retail. We are looking for somebody with a passion for innovation and achieving results.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Support the SEO Manager in developing and implementing a successful strategy (on & off page) with the explicit aim of growing traffic/revenue.
- Ensure SEO hygiene factors are of a gold standard.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Identify performance issues/opportunities and provide actionable insight to the SEO Manager.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as PR to help deliver high quality backlinks.
- Collaborate with content and technical teams to deliver SEO projects.
- Support the SEO Manager with reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s)
- We believe innovation is vital in achieving long-term growth/success and you will be expected to challenge the ordinary. We are looking for somebody who will be proactive in identifying and testing innovative opportunities.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders, agencies and other third parties.
- Challenge our external partners to ensure we get the maximum performance from our agencies & technology platforms.
A Few Things About You
· 2+ years’ SEO experience
· Fluent in written and spoken German is essential
· Strong analytical, strategic and mathematical skills, along with meticulous attention to detail
· Highly proficient in Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
· Experience using SEO tools such as AHrefs & SEMrush
· Enthusiastic, ambitious and driven with an eagerness for learning and self-development
· Ability to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.