About The Role
We are looking for a motion designer that can help take concepts to the next level and has strong conceptual abilities with a dedication to craft. The ability to help shape the design and art direction of campaigns. As part of our creative and production team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, online video, and broadcast.
You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and C4D/Maya capabilities are a must. You should also be an expert in other common design software. It should always be about the concept and craft.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Working with Creative Director, Creative Manger and Designers to design and build compelling high quality animations and video productions
- Utilizing conceptual and design skills to bring ideas to life
- Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task
- Staying current with production tool and technology advancements
- Mentoring Motion Designers in production best practices
- Delegation of production tasks to Motion Designers
- QA and review of final output and source files
A Few Things About You
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and determine a plan that will ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Good communication skills when working with writers and producers to coordinate timely delivery of videos, project files, assets etc., You'll need to be able to work well in a collaborative environment, so great people skills are a must
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.