About The Role
We’re building our own Recruitment Marketing squad here at AO. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with experience in performance marketing including Google CPC, Display ads and SEO. If you want ownership and a challenge this is right up your street.
Recruitment Marketing is very similar to retail marketing. We have a product (a job) and we’re selling ourselves to potential candidates through a variety of online and offline channels.
We’ve got a mixture of high volume and niche skill sets to recruit into AO and they come with different challenges. We need someone commercially minded to help us build and measure campaigns from top of the funnel through to hire.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Helping plan and execute media strategies for key business area’s.
- Work with our in-house Acquisition team to monitor campaign success.
- Coordinate and execute advertising for Google, Job boards and Outdoor.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all primary metrics and goal tracking.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet broader campaign goals.
- Working with our in-house UX and Web Analytics teams to make sure our careers site is optimised for SEO, onsite search, conversion and application completion.
A Few Things About You
- You’re always striving for better ways to do things.
- You have confidence speaking to senior stakeholders about progress and challenges.
- Great communication skills - you like honesty openness and welcome feedback.
- You love things to be organised and documented with great attention to detail.
- Confident in your own abilities, goal orientated, and self-motivated.
- Strong experience and skills using Excel to share insight and drive change.
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC and ATL advertising.
Why Choose AO?
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
To see all our benefits, visit our AO Benefits page.