About The Role
We’re on the lookout for a Senior CRM Executive who will be responsible for delivering our multi-channel CRM strategy across email, social ads and print for ao.com. You will join an ambitious and talented in-house CRM team of over 10 people who are passionate on all things CRM. It is a full lifecycle role covering customer acquisition, retargeting, retention and reactivation to ultimately drive customer loyalty and lifetime value.
You’ll be joining a fast-paced environment that promotes innovation and forward thinking whilst working with best-in-class technology.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Own the planning, development, delivery and optimisation of the weekly email newsletter campaigns and the automated lifecycle trigger campaigns.
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to gather content requirements for campaigns and support manufacturer campaigns and keep to respective timeframes/deadlines.
- Manage sign off of emails with external stakeholders.
Wireframe and plan the content of newsletter campaigns and other lifecycle campaigns with a view to delivering campaigns that deliver the required KPI’s and revenue forecasts.
- Brief the creative team on design and copy requirements for email, social ads and direct mail campaigns.
- Manage the segmentation of the customer base for campaigns and plan targeted mails and dynamic content to ensure best engagement and ROI.
- Manage the testing plan and report learnings back on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for reporting and analysis on email programmes to help shape and determine campaign planning and optimisation.
A Few Things About You
· 2+ years’ experience in a similar role using enterprise level CRM
· Experience developing email marketing content
· Experience in campaign planning, delivery and optimisation
· Experience setting up automated email marketing programmes
· Experience in segmentation, targeting and personalisation at scale
· Comfortable analysing and using data to guide decision making
· Proven ability to work with a range of stakeholders
· Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.