About The Role
This position is to help drive the key commercial objectives of AO’s Mobile division, with end-to-end support of all aspects of our Network relationships and delivering of our commercial and contractual obligations within the UK Mobile marketplace.
As a key part of the networks team, you will be important in driving successful and innovative proposition plans that deliver against the key Performance Indicators and accelerate rapid and sustainable growth.
In conjunction with the Head of Networks, you will take an instrumental role in building a promotional service calendar to help underpin our growth ambitions.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Support all aspects of the day to day management of our Network partners.
- Using quality data and insight, identify new categories & services to bring to market, ensuring incremental sales & margin growth
- Deliver the network strategy to optimise trading performance to deliver the best propositions to our customers.
- Help develop maintain & enhance relationships with a view to securing exclusives and preferential investment and propositions for our customers to address all customer segments and trends
- Identify and exploit tariff and proposition opportunities across all categories and channels, optimising network sales volume and value.
- Deliver a promotional product calendar which drives disruption and contributes strongly to our customer acquisition and retention ambitions
- Evaluate and interpret the impact of category & pricing decisions, as well as promotional activity, to ensure sound commercial planning and to identify opportunities to improve network performance.
- Work with Networks on a daily basis to drive performance, identify & execute corrective actions where appropriate
- Build a strong competitor understanding across the team to support strategic and tactical decision-making
- Collaborate with the Head of Networks on the preparation revenue, volume & margin forecasts, budgets and other ad-hoc analysis as required
A Few Things About You
- We are looking for someone who is influential with high energy, creative yet sharply commercial, numerate and full of ideas.
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to think overall ‘proposition’ and not just product, making sure customer experience across all customer channels are front of mind.
- Demonstrable track record of success in managing relationships at senior level, with experience of working within a complex commercial environment
- Experience of complex commercial modelling in an aggressive and mature market place.
- Proven experience of working with varied and cross-functional teams
- Persuasive presenter, facilitator and negotiator with the ability to engage and gain support throughout the organisation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in demanding environment
- A strong understanding of Telecommunications industry, ideally experienced in driving category sales online and offline
- Evidence of strategy development, project implementation, team building, strategic planning and forecasting
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.