About The Role
The affiliate channel is a vital part of AO’s acquisition strategy, generating a substantial amount of revenue for our businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Affiliates Executive to join a business which is growing year after year. This is a varied role with no two days the same, you could be meeting affiliates one day and creating a promotional plan the next. AO is a fast-paced environment where we encourage creative and innovative ideas.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing and will be responsible for developing and maintaining successful relationships with our publishers.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Nurture and create profitable relationships with external affiliate partners, treating them in the way AO treats its customers
• Planning and organising promotional activity with affiliate partners across a range of verticals
• Report on daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s
• Identify and test innovative opportunities to grow the channel
• Monitor competitor activity to ensure AO remains competitive across key products and categories
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders including the wider Marketing team, Commercial, Trade, Conversion & Creative
• Implementing best practice processes for all aspects of the channel including invoicing, tracking, reporting and communication
A Few Things About You
• At least 1 years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing
• An excellent communicator and strong negotiator who can build relationships easily
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
• Highly commercial and results driven
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Curious with a desire to test new ideas
• Obsessed with delivering the best experience for our customers
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.