About The Role
After record growth in the last 12 months, AO are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to support the Digital Acquisition Manager in the delivery of our aggressive growth strategy.
You will join an ambitious and talented in-house acquisition team of over 20 people, and you’ll have opportunities to work with a diverse range of channels and stakeholders. We’re looking for somebody who will challenge the ordinary, you will be highly numerate and have a passion for innovation and achieving results. A hugely exciting opportunity for someone from a digital marketing background
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager in creating and executing the digital acquisition strategy with the explicit aim of growing traffic & revenue
- Identify performance issues/opportunities and provide actionable insight to the Digital Acquisition Manager
- Collaborate with acquisition channel specialists to drive multi-channel performance across multiple product categories
- We believe innovation is vital in achieving long-term growth/success and you will be expected to challenge the ordinary. We are looking for somebody who can consistently identify and test innovative opportunities
- Regularly present performance results/opportunities to Acquisition stakeholders
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager with reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly performance against forecast and KPI’s)
- Support the team on manufacturer funded campaigns
- Support the Digital Acquisition Manager on projects (Such as conversion)
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders, agencies and other third parties
A Few Things About You
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong commercial acumen and results driven
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and driven with an eagerness for learning and self-development
- Curious with a desire to test new ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of being able to multitask
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.