A Bit About Us
We’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business.
We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly.
We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the Role
As a member of our Sales Quality Team a key expectation of the role is to drive improvements to a customer’s overall experience, by making our people the best they can be. You will be the specialist for your area and will be expected to work closely alongside key stakeholders, Quality Management and Communications to improve the quality of all customer interactions.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing
- Completing a weekly audit of Customer Interactions via any channel across the Inbound Sales Team
- Responsible for defining clear Quality Expectations for all forms of Customer Interactions
- Monitoring process adherence and standards, ensuring adhered to by all, using a variety of methods including screen recording
- Completion of departmental Audits and corrective actions
- Responsible for agent feedback and reduction plan
- Tracking of departmental performance and completing a weekly GAP Analysis, identifying trends and using initiative to resolve
- Ownership of Leveling and Roll Out Sessions
- Working with Head of Inbound Sales to implement process changes when necessary
- Working with Quality Management and Development Team to improve agent knowledge
- Responsible for feeding back internally weekly to Team Managers
- Keeping robust logs and audit trails
- Reporting weekly on departmental performance to all stakeholders
- Completion of other Quality Team tasks as and when required
A Few Things About You
- Experience of similar role in Quality is preferred
- Ability to analyse and identify trends
- Intermediate excel skills needed
- Previous customer facing or Contact Centre experience
- A passion for our people, our Customers and their experiences
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good communicator with strong social skills
- Ability to drive change forward, liaising with others as and when needed
- A strong eye for detail
- Finance background preferable
Why Choose AO?
At AO, our culture and our AO’way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
The AO motto is "treat every customer like you’d expect your nan to be treated, and make decisions your mum would be proud of". To do this, we train and empower each and every AO’er to strive for better ways of doing whatever they are doing.
Our AO’ers don’t just go through the motions and follow processes, it just isn’t our thing. We don’t follow trends, we set them.
Great People Deserve Great Things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as the fundamentals, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially and make your work life a little easier.