About The Role
As a member of our Sales Quality Team a key expectation of the role is to drive improvements to a customer’s overall experience, by making our people the best they can be. You will be the specialist for your area and will be expected to work closely alongside key stakeholders, Quality Management and Communications to improve the quality of all customer interactions.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
- Completing a weekly audit of Customer Interactions via any channel across the Inbound Sales Team
- Responsible for defining clear Quality Expectations for all forms of Customer Interactions
- Monitoring process adherence and standards, ensuring adhered to by all, using a variety of methods including screen recording
- Completion of departmental Audits and corrective actions
- Responsible for agent feedback and reduction plan
- Tracking of departmental performance and completing a weekly GAP Analysis, identifying trends and using initiative to resolve
- Ownership of Leveling and Roll Out Sessions
- Working with Head of Inbound Sales to implement process changes when necessary
- Working with Quality Management and Development Team to improve agent knowledge
- Responsible for feeding back internally weekly to Team Managers
- Keeping robust logs and audit trails
- Reporting weekly on departmental performance to all stakeholders
- Completion of other Quality Team tasks as and when required
A Few Things About You
- Experience of similar role in Quality is preferred
- Ability to analyse and identify trends
- Intermediate excel skills needed
- Previous customer facing or Contact Centre experience
- A passion for our people, our Customers and their experiences
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good communicator with strong social skills
- Ability to drive change forward, liaising with others as and when needed
- A strong eye for detail
- Finance background preferable
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.
It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
• 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
• At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
• Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.