About The Role
As a Sales Live Chat Manager you will be the epitome of our AO values & the Sales department. Your role will be to support your team, your colleagues and the department in achieving and exceeding against all KPIs set.
We are looking for highly driven candidates that are resilient and who demonstrate a great work ethic with a positive can-do attitude. The ideal person will already be exceeding both personal Sales and Quality targets consistently whilst developing their people towards success.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
You will be at the forefront of delivering excellence and surpassing Sales targets through effective leadership, some things you can expect to be doing in your role are:
- Building relationships with the team, Senior Management and key stakeholders
- Adopting a consultative approach to the sales process through Live Chat
- Qualifying customers and lead generation for the Sales team
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Contributing in regular team-building sessions
- Support your team and the sales live chat department by working with stakeholders to meet and exceed targets and targeted SLA’s
- Monitoring the performance and conduct of all advisors, leading through excellence
- Managing and monitoring live chat KPI’s whilst constantly working to improve chat efficiency, quality and conversions
- Have an active input in the future of the department
- Coaching, leading and conducting 1-2-1’s to drive growth and increased development and performance in your team members
- Having an active interest in live chat and bringing new ideas and new ways of working to the department
A Few Things About You
- Recent experience of managing a target driven team
- Must have experience of working within and managing a Sales Live chat team
- Can demonstrate an understanding of how to improve performance
- Can demonstrate leadership skills and development skills effectively
- Has a clear understanding of sales techniques/skills
- Demonstrate lead generation experience
- Good communicator with strong social skills
- Can demonstrate proven track record of exceeding targets
- Can demonstrate understanding of live chat, how it works, identify improvement areas and understands efficiencies
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling. When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines, TVs, everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. We treat every customer like they’re our gran and make decisions our mum’s would be proud of.
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We strive to build teams that reflect our wide and diverse customer base. By nurturing a culture of inclusion where every voice matters, diversity will help us find a better way.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little wins. As well as all the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you.
To see all our benefits and perks, visit our AO Benefits page.
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.